Thursday 21 March 2013

Sale-A-Bration

Scroll down for newer posts. 

Sale-a-bration is under way now, from 22 January to 22 March 2013. It's a fabulous time for anyone who loves Stampin' Up! You have the chance to earn free products simply by spending £45. There is a huge choice of freebies too.

Even better, if you hold a party and your party reaches £150 in sales, you will receive £25 of free product plus a FREE pack of Silver Glimmer paper to mark our 25 Anniversary. If that isn't good enough, if your party reaches £300 in sales you will receive £50 of free product, one 50% off item, FREE pack of Silver Glimmer paper to mark our 25 Anniversary, A FREE pack of Sycamore Street designer paper, one Madison Avenue stamp set PLUS one pack of Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack. All in all, a lot of fabulous FREE products.






I will share a few pictures with you of some cards that I've made using sale-a-bration products over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I just stopped over from Stampin' Connection to check out your blog, and it looks great. I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop to visit and follow me too. www.stampandscrapwithbrenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate the feedback.
Take care, Alison x