Thursday 4 April 2013

Colour Me Your Colour......

I've got the Blondie song buzzing round my head now.

Stampin' Up! have announced that they are making some changes to our colour families. Some colours will retire and be replaced with some lovely new ones. Some you will be sad to see go, but I'm sure you will be delighted with the new ones. I know that I'm excited about the new colours coming our way.
I'm sure that you will recognise one or two of the "new" colours, as having been previous or even current "In Colors".

So the important thing to tell you is - from today 4th April, all products that are available in the retiring colours, will only be available while stocks last. This could be card stock, ribbon, ink, papers, buttons etc. If you have a favourite, please get it/them while you can to avoid disappointment.

The retiring colours are

Regal Rose

Pretty In Pink

Bashful Blue

Certainly Celery

Baja Breeze

Riding Hood Red

Bravo Burgundy

Not Quite Navy

More Mustard

River Rock

Of course, Lucky Limeade will also go as this is one of the "In Colors" due to retire this year.

Please contact me asap if you would like to stock up on any of these items before they go.

The new colours will be available from 1st July 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate the feedback.
Take care, Alison x