Saturday 4 May 2013

Something for Christmas

Ok, I know it's only May and that we're only just getting some long awaited sunshine, but I'm taking part in a challenge. I have decided to make 10 Christmas cards a month, so that by October I should have enough cards ready to post out nearer the time. I am a little behind, but today I finished the cards I should have made in March! Thankfully the Christmas card police don't exist, so I won't get into any serious trouble. I have CASED this card from a lovely German blog by Bettina and Maria.


I've used Crumb Cake card stock for the base card, Baja Breeze for the mat and stamped onto Whisper White using Not Quite Navy ink. The leaves are Baja Breeze and Whisper White.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate the feedback.
Take care, Alison x