Monday 22 July 2013

Little Leaves

I made some cards to thank my lovely customers for their orders this month. I had seen something similar on another blog, but I can't remember whose blog it was to give them credit.

I cut a frame on my Stampin' Trimmer out of a square of Very Vanilla and stuck three leaves cut using the Little Leaves Sizzlit behind it, raising them up with stamping dimensionals. Embellished it with two butterflies stamped with the Papillion Potpourri using Raspberry Ripple ink then punched out with the Bitty Butterfly punch. The background layer is Pear Pizzazz card stock.

Little Leaves Sizzlit - 114511 £4.95 (5.95€)
Bitty Butterfly Punch - 129406 £14.95 (19.25€)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments, I appreciate the feedback.
Take care, Alison x